The need for preventative measures
The World Health Organisation/WHO recommends that basic preventative measures are taken by individuals and communities as this is a common and powerful tool in preventing the spread of COVID-19. As South Africa is prone to overcrowding situations and queue forming practices, especially when it comes to the use of public transport, we have to be particularly astute in enforcing preventative measures such as social distancing.
Where can social distancing stickers be used?
• Taxi ranks
• Bus depots and stations
• Train depots and stations
• Gautrain stations
• Retail stores and spaza shops
• Pharmacies, clinics and other medical facilities
• Hospitals, hospices, nursing homes and frail care facilities
• Collection points of any kind
• Schools, universities and student residential facilities
• Call centres
• Doctor’s practice rooms including dentists and physiotherapists etc.
• Banking and financial walk-in centres
• Repair centres
• Quarantine centres or accommodation
• Canteens of any kind
• Police, fire and other emergency stations
• Parliament, municipalities and local authority offices
• Licensing departments
• SASSA grant collection points
• Postal and courier services
• Petrol stations
Do not delay and get in touch with your local Signarama store today to order your COVID-19 related signage solutions. We do PPE, social distancing stickers, sneeze and cough guards, Perspex shields and more.